Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Book Tag

Linda didn't actually tag me for this one, but I thought it was neat, so here it is.

The rules: Look up from the computer, look around the room where you are sitting and pick up the closest book. And closest really means closest. No cheating by running upstairs to unearth your pink highlighted college copy of "The Critique of Pure Reason." Open the book, turn to page 123, count down to the 5th sentence on that page and then post the next three sentences.

"He cleared his throat. 'I am here, as I'm sure you know, because of Albus Dumbledore's will.' Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at one another" (Rowling, J.K. 2007. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. New York: Arthur A. Levine Books.)

I tag In the Mix and Never Count Sheep.

1 comment:

linda jean said...

it's posted. that was a fun one.