Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Staycation" 2009

Wow, it has been a long time since my last blog. Sorry about that, but time flies when you're finishing a graduate degree and then spending time NOT working on a graduate degree. :)

Tonight is the beginning of Lowry "Staycation" 2009. We're very trendy! Actually, we wanted to get away, but it was more fiscally responsible to stay close to home, so here we are, ready for some down time.

Tomorrow is pajama day. We have 6 movies ready to watch in our PJs. I am excited to lounge a bit. The movies we have rented are Adventureland, New In Town, Shopgirl, Monsters vs Aliens, The Proposal, and Year One.

If you were having a movie/pajama day, what movies would you pick?

1 comment:

Susan said...

I loved Adventureland and The Proposal. Have you seen Last Chance Harvey? It's been on my list forever, but I keep getting sidetracked with things like grad school and work.