Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Most Patient Animals In the World Must Live in Mongolia

If you haven't seen the documentary Babies, you should. It's whatever you want it to be: a happy little movie with cute babies, a look at child development, a commentary on societal norms, or a variety of other things. I have to admit that one thought that stuck with me is that Mongolia has some of the most patient animals in the world. That baby tugs them, pulls their hair, and they don't ever react. Also, the Japanese baby throws a grand fit that made me laugh a lot.

P.S. Thanks to Betsy for helping me figure out how to put the video in here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched this twice in two days recently! I was amazed the Mongolian baby did not get trampled by animcals. It is a great documentary. I decided American moms worry too much.

Trinket said...

They do seem to worry more than others. I thought it was a great film, too.