Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taskety Task

My dear friend Betsy has inspired me to try a task schedule (sounds better than chore schedule, I think.) So, two days a week, I have put "blog" on my schedule and we'll see how it pans out. The thought of getting things done in a timely manner and not trying to cram it ALL (along with time for friends, fun, and family,) into the weekend is nice. I hope my perfectionist nature doesn't get in the way when things don't go according to plan or I don't get everything done the way I want to when I want to, because then I tend to just give up. If it's not perfect, or maybe if it's not my best would be a more accurate description, then I don't want it. Not always the best attitude to have, but it is how I operate.

I don't have a lot to say, so I think I'll just link to a favorite blog of mine, Cake Wrecks! I look forward to this one every day, especially on Sundays when they feature cakes done right. Enjoy!

4 comments:

betsyann said...

Yay for more blogging! When I miss something on my list, I try to remember that it'll come around again next week. Sometimes I still go crazy trying to get it all done, but sometimes...

Trinket said...

Thanks. I thought about that last night, that the beauty of a schedule is that it comes around once a week, so if I miss a few, they'll come around again soon enough!

Unknown said...

I was excited to see your new post! I'm all for lists, but try not to beat myself up if it doesn't get done.

Trinket said...

That's my goal, Kelsey! Thanks for the encouragement!