Sunday, July 15, 2007

Things I Learned This Weekend

1. Wedding planning is fun!

2. 2 out of 3 times Betsy and I go to a concert, we will have severe car problems. Strangers will help us. We will make it home okay.

3. Big trucks are best for charging dead batteries.

4. Don't get in cars with intoxicated people. (This one I already knew, but intoxicated people tyring to help are still intoxicated.)

5. Anna loves "swimmin!"

6. Anna is wonderful and adorable. (Again, I already knew this one.)

7. I have a knack for inadvertently picking out the most expensive option.

8. Joe really is the most wonderful man.

9. Being in love rocks! (Knew this one, too.)

10. Betsy could make a living as a wedding coordinator, no doubt.

2 comments:

betsyann said...

Thanks.

It was great fun to be there. I miss you already.

And last night I did NOT dream about wedding invitations. It was a nice change.

Drrty Joe said...

Being in love rocks more than anything I've done before!